Spring

Spring
The beautiful weather has given us a head start. Let's hope Jack Frost doesn't pay us a visit.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Rhubarb


It started to rain on and off yesterday so I decided to harvest some rhubarb. I just stewed it and added some sugar. Rhubarb is one of my favourites. Just cooked up with a little sugar. Although the next time I may go buy some strawberries and make a strawberry rhubarb crisp. Now that is what I am talking about. Or maybe a rhubarb buckle. MMMMMMM! When I make the rhubarb buckle and get the proportions right and if it is tasty, then I will post the recipe. I am terrible at measuring when I cook. I will have to make an effort from now on. I think the sweet and creaminess of the buckle will go perfectly with the rhubarb.

No comments:

Post a Comment