Spring

Spring
The beautiful weather has given us a head start. Let's hope Jack Frost doesn't pay us a visit.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Peace

Finally a break from all the planting. Don't get me wrong I love it, but my house looks like a pit. So it is the glamorous job of cleaning and laundry. I am praying that it dries up soon, but it isn't supposed to. I walked Miles to the bus stop this morning and the road was actually quiet except for the usually chorus of birds. The misty fog hung all around feeling like it was a bubble keeping the chaos out and the peace in. It was warm and I felt like I could stand out there forever just soaking in the quiet and calm. Of course that was until I heard my daughter screaming from the balcony " are you coming in I am thirsty" at the top of her lungs. Apparently the peace bubble missed a bit of chaos. The good thing is she is one of my favourite bits of chaos lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment