Spring

Spring
The beautiful weather has given us a head start. Let's hope Jack Frost doesn't pay us a visit.

Monday, June 21, 2010

too long so sorry

We have been so busy these days I have been neglecting our blog, but I promise now that most of the plants are in and seeds sowed, I will be more diligent with my writing.
This is a picture of one of our lemon balms. They smell so good. They taste even better. The leaves are good with fish, in ice tea, or dried as a hot tea. I can't wait to harvest some. Everyone who hasn't tried this herb should try it at least once.
We are having a big problem with snails and are now trying every natural remedy we can think of. I can't wait to see if any snails have decided to go for a dip in the beer jacuzzi. In the mean time row covers have stopped anymore damage from occurring.

No comments:

Post a Comment